Saturday, September 6, 2014

Come with me, my love…tales of GRATITUDE



I am ...A vessel for SPIRIT that is open, unbound and limitless.


GRATITUDE 

The Sea of Love by Phil Philips
Come with me my love
To the sea, the sea of love
I want to tell you
How much I love you
Do you remember when we met
Thats the day I knew you were my pet
I want to tell you
How much I love you


I will openly admit my addictions.  TED Radio Hour is one of them 
(  Oh … I have MANY! ) 
Stop.  Take some time and LISTEN…. and feel the  "WOW". 

David Steindl-Rast's TED talk.
"Want to be happy?  Be grateful " 



About David Steindl-Rast's TED Talk:

We all want to be happy,  says David Steindl-Rast,  a Benedictine monk.  And happiness, he suggests,  is born from gratitude.  An inspiring lesson in slowing down,  looking where you're going and above all,  be grateful.

About David Steindl-Rast :

David Steindl-Rast is a Benedictine monk who writes about gratefulness.  Since 1953,  Brother David has been a monk of Mount Saviour Benedictine Monastery in New York,  dividing his time between hermitic contemplation,  writing and lecturing.

He was on of the first Roman Catholics to participate in Buddhist-Christian dialogue,  and is the author of THE GROUND WE SHARE, a text on Buddhist and Christian practice,  written with Robert Aitken Roshi.  His other books include GRATEFULNESS,  THE HEART OF PRAYER and DEEPER THAN WORDS.  HIs most recent book is 99 BLESSINGS.  He's the co-founder of gratefulness.org.

loved ones..Friends familiar and new… There aren't enough words to express my GRATITUDE. ~M


No comments:

Post a Comment