Friday, September 19, 2014

The wound is the place…. Day 20. A new chapter begins.



~To my treasured parents~

Buddham saranang gacchami
I go to the Buddha for refuge

Dhammam saranang gachhami
I go to the Dhamma for refuge

Sangham saranam gacchami
I go to the Sangha for refuge



"The wound is the place where the light enters you"
- Rumi


I do believe ,  Dear Varian,  that having practiced with you has turned up the spiritual frequency in my life.  

My oncologist said… "you may have to live with this for the rest of your life,  we just don't know " .

#1 .  I love my oncologist, and I'm cool with uncertainty.

#2.  From the I Ching , 
 "Genius is the ability to receive from the Universe"


 I am changing and  transforming this blog.
Follow me on this fantastic voyage.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


SOME CURIOUS GOOGLE SEARCHING RENDERED THIS HANDPICKED DEFINITION. THERE WAS ANOTHER MEANING THAT CAME UP… "LIGHTNING BOLT".  

THIS ONE IS  ESPECIALLY INTERESTING GIVEN THE CIRCUMSTANCES,  DON'T YOU AGREE? 

(Some liberty in interpretation please as this particular Varian , of course, is not a person )


The name Varian is of Latin origin.

SoulUrge Number: 11

People with this name have a deep inner desire to inspire others in a higher cause, and to share their own strongly held views on spiritual matters.

Expression Number: 11

People with this name tend to be idealistic, highly immaginative, intuitive, and spiritual. They seek after spiritual truth and often find it. They tend to be visionary and may inspire others. If they fail to develop their potential, they may become dreamers, or misuse power.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

     


And….. in April I started a most unique and remarkable wellness coaching program by Dr. Deanna Minich , Ph.D,  and am now a Certified Food & Spirit Practitioner! While attending to treatment I wrapped up my case study and got the great news on Tuesday.  I can't wait to share this with you in new workshops and offerings to help you live your most passionate,  purposeful and health-rich life!… stay tuned  IN … 

Food & Spirit is a philosophy and creative program using ancient traditions and modern science to help you become free from nutrition for body, and embrace nourishment for your whole self, encompassing seven different aspects of your being!
You will find that Food & Spirit offers you something different – because it looks at all of you and your life when it comes to your relationship with food.  
FOOD & SPIRIT (™) .  foodandspirit.com
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Share the Practice. Break the Cycle.

The mission of Community Yoga is to offer the practices of yoga, mindfulness and other evidenced-based wellness programming to under-served communities who may not otherwise have access. Our commitment is to facilitate personal empowerment and social change by unlocking the inherent value of our communities. 
The Yogathon has one more week to go!  Thank You to all the donations that came in through the purpose of this blog to help fund CYA's mission.  Yoga to the people! 

1 comment:

  1. It's a brand new day! Keep writing and creating! Love...

    ReplyDelete