Friday, September 5, 2014

"you're going to hear me ROAR …" …tales from the radiation room..





"ROAR" by Katy Perry 

"I got the eye of the tiger,  a fighter,  dancing through the fire
'Cause I am a champion and you're gonna hear me roar
Louder ,  louder than a lion
'Cause I am a champion and you're gonna hear me roar "

We have a fair trade off in our family car,  a healthy dose of NPR ( one button belongs to Mama ) , and then all the mind numbing mix stations ( 5 buttons belong to my boys ) .  Honestly,  I'll sing almost anything at the top of my lungs with them and for them. 

Today,  I'm feeling an anthem of sorts.  And the loop, well it just won't leave my head.  Even tired, you'll find me dancing through the fire ...and I WILL roar.


                     Calvin. He's at it again. He's got the eka-pada down 

                         with a little bit of "pin-up" girl thrown in !  :)             



                  
        will you help me raise funds to 
   benefit CYA's Yogathon? 
                



5 comments:

  1. Calvin! He is killing me! I love his part in this...that you have him, and that he has you too...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cary…he's hilarious . He's game for anything that guy! I appreciate him so much . They are so kind and tender there to all their patients.xooo Thank you for reading my blogs yogini. xo

      Delete
  2. In these photos I see your power and his whimsy. Don't we need a bit of both in our lives? Roar on!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love to hear you Roar and see you stretch! It is great to see Calvin pushing his limits along with you:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you MC for sharing this experience with the world. I was recently diagnosed with breast cancer and reading your post and feeling your strength is inspirational. Love you.

    ReplyDelete